Thursday, July 13, 2006

THE IDEALISTIC DRUNK

will I ever recover my
uninhibited dreams?
can childhood fantasies revisit the soul
when it's dark and filled with tar and hate?
I want to live the life unheard of
I want to be known and adored
love me love me love me
DON'T LOOK AT ME DON'T LOOK AT ME
flashing signs, ringing in my ears
dizzy tumult of sound and oppressive
ADULT.
Space...
why can't I transgress one more time
i just want one more kiss
bliss is just an illusion
a simple dream to comfort the idealistic retards
like cotton candy
cupcakes
chocolate milk
pie
kitten cats
just another lie to keep the masses
-DON'T LOOK AT ME DON'T LOOK AT ME-
the ringing in my ears...
If you could be another person
If you could live another life
Who would you be, what would you do,
and why can't it be you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment